oneBoro Forum

Season 2019/20 Match Day Authors

The annual cry for match day thread authors is once again upon us and so we look towards old and new volunteers for the up-coming season.

The last game of the 2018/19 season was a win and so I hope, singing or not, that Smog Dane will do the honours of the Luton Town away game.

Usual format in that the thread title will always be Boro v Whoever with an (A) if it is an away game.

Author continues preparing the threads until Boro either lose or draw.

The standards of some of the threads were superb last season and a first for audio threads from Boro Unger, I wonder if Woodgate will have the same accent as Tony Pulis did? that's if BU volunteers.

So unless he pulls out and declines the first game we will open with Smog Dane and the order will be s to whomever volunteers to author the next game.

As always I will remind the next up to prepare the next m/d thread and bare in mind that games do come thick and fast with midweek and cup competitions.

Thanks to all in advance  and I do hope some new members will give it a go. 

I move back to the uk in November so am happy to be further down the pecking order but want to get involved 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Great stuff seems we have enough volunteers to last a month or so depending on results, I will throw my hat into the ring also and would still ask that others volunteer, the likes of Tom, Wilson come too mind.

Due to his wordsmithery  think this is an ideal platform for CT!

Ok guys many thanks will go with the order of volunteering save for Uwe who will follow Smogzilla.

As it stands:

SmogDane

BearSmog

Denzel Zanzibar

Sarumite

Foogle

Boro - Unger

Family Boro

Red Rocket

Downsouth

Smogzilla

Uwe.