oneBoro Forum

oneBoro meet and Luton tickets

Due to the game being played when it is and simply not the best ground to arrange a pre game meet up and drink to all of you who are going to the game perhaps best we simply meet up at the ground and have a catch up and drink there.

Who is deffo going to the game?

Also and though this is our nearest ground could I ask a member who is a ST holder to pm me as I want to ensure that I get two tickets for the game.

They maybe available on general sale but really want to ensure that Daniel and I can get to the game.

Many thanks

3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Also and though this is our nearest ground could I ask a member who is a ST holder to pm me as I want to ensure that I get two tickets for the game.

Could I also throw my hat into the ring for this too. I'm only up the road from Luton too.
Due to only having 1,000 available I can't see them reaching General Sale.

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Not as yet hopefully something will develop from tomorrow onwards

Have one ST you could use for tickets if that’s any good?

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

James that would be great are you limited to just one ticket a I need my lad Daniel a ticket also

Yes it’s just the one unfortunately. I think it’s unreserved seating though so you’ll be fine if you can get two separate ones. Let me know if you need it 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, jamesp said:

Yes it’s just the one unfortunately. I think it’s unreserved seating though so you’ll be fine if you can get two separate ones. Let me know if you need it 

I have 2 season tickets and not going to this game if needed.