oneBoro Forum

Predict the Final Positions

just a bit of fun (and Mods ,please place this in the predictions section if you feel it belongs there) but it would be interesting to see how you forecast how things will pan out ,especially as there is likely to be a good bit of fluctuation on our final position.  also would be worth seeing how many correct guesses everyone gets in the end.

1 Fulham   2 Leeds  3 Cardiff  4 Derby   5 Stoke  6 West Brom  7 Brentford   8 Blackburn  9 Bristol C   10 Sheff w   11 Forest   12 Huddersfield   13 Swansea  14 Middlesbrough   15 Preston   16 Wigan   17 Reading   18 Hull   19 Luton   20 Barnsley   21 Charlton   22 Birmingham   23 Millwall   24 QPR

• Like 1

For the first time in ages I really have no clue how we are going to be this season it will be either a total surprise or a total flop.

Your Boro position could just well be about the right ending up spot or thereabouts.

No arguments with your top 6 though not maybe in your order and  maybe the likes of Swansea and Luton could be very close.

Just do not want to see a poor start to the season

Interesting that in some critic predictions, we're still as high as 6th from what I've seen. Though these are the people who put us and then Stoke in 1st place following relegation, so what do they know?

To be honest like DS I cannot predict that many teams and their places I would however think that Leeds Derby Fulham and maybe Stoke will be up there at the end in the top 4 positions.

I agree that Boro will struggle through lack of investment and managerial experience.

Also I do believe this season will probably be the worst since the Riverside opened its gates for punters buying tickets.

It will be so bad it could well be renamed The Graveyard.

In fact I look at all the clubs in the league and the only possible sell out could be the team we all love to hate Leeds Utd.

Bleak times ahead for Boro supporters that is my prediction.

Top 2 - Leeds and Fulham 

Play offs - Brentford, WBA, Cardiff and Bristol

Boro with current squad - 12th

Relegated - Reading, Charlton and Luton 

I have noticed a fair number of comments about Luton being relegation candidates and have to admit that I find it puzzling as I see them very differently it seems.

They are on a high seem to have recruited well and have a very balanced squad on a journey together.

They tore teams apart certainly last season and I really do see them playing in a very similar way to how Norwich did last term.

Maybe they will not get three promotions on the spin but relegation candidates certainly not. They will be fun to watch for a neutral.

1 - Fulham

2 - Cardiff

-----------------------

3 - Leeds

4 - Derby

5 - West Brom

6 - Brentford

-----------------------

7 - Bristol City

8 - Luton

9 - Stoke

10 - Swansea

11 - Hudddersfield

12 - Nottm Forest

13 - Barnsley

14 - Sheff Wed

15 - Blackburn

16 - Middlesbrough

17 - Hull

18 - Charlton

19 - Preston

20 - Wigan

21 - Reading

-----------------------

22 - QPR

23 - Millwall

24 - Birmingham

Can't be bothered doing them all, but the importants:

1st West Brom

2nd Fulham

3rd Cardiff

4th Reading

5th Boro

6th Leeds

-----------

22nd Charlton

23rd QPR

24th Millwall

Essuuaitch, hope you don't think am hijacking your thread.

I was discussing something similar with my mates at game today and we predicted the issues below.

I thought be good fun to ask fellow board members on here for their prediction with season 5 days away and my excitement building.

Predictions for following:

Automatics:
Play Offs:
Middlesbrough:
Relegated:
Top Scorer:
Surprise Package:

I will kick it off my adding mine:

Automatics: Leeds & Cardiff
Play Offs: Fulham, WBA, Bristol & Stoke
Middlesbrough: 10th
Relegated: Charlton, Millwall & Hull
Top Scorer: Mitrovic
Surprise Package: Blackburn

absolutely no problem, mate.   think ive already predicted the first 4 of those . judging by my predictions id be agreeing with Blackburn  and  dont think youre gonna be far out with Mitrovic either ,although Britt may well figure right up there with our fresh approach and hes likely to get a full season of games/ 90 minutes  this time round .

• Like 1