oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough 1-1 Saint-Étienne

hi folks , hammers fan here , i come in peace ! , i tried to comment on here before marcus browne played a game for the Boro , so its a bit late now i suppose as you probably all now know  you've got a potential top player on your hands in that boy , good luck for the season , and good luck to marcus 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, BSB said:

hi folks , hammers fan here , i come in peace ! , i tried to comment on here before marcus browne played a game for the Boro , so its a bit late now i suppose as you probably all now know  you've got a potential top player on your hands in that boy , good luck for the season , and good luck to marcus 

He’s definitely an exciting player from what we’ve seen today. Good luck for the season. You lot have got some firepower up front, should be an exciting season for you

11 hours ago, ConnorLamb said:

https://wp.me/p4i04N-4YD

Here's my report from today's friendly between Middlesbrough and Saint-Étienne where the two sides played out a 1-1 draw.

Well done Connor, think you would do very well with authoring a match day thread and how about considering becoming part and parcel of the pod cast team if any of that is of interest to you