oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

That'd be my starting 11 for Friday

Tav's more of a number 8 driving runs picking through balls from midfield type player than winger to me but he's better than Johnson also, just until we hopefully bring someone in 

startingeleven.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle down children and I'll begin...   Twas the night before Luton, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a Mejias. A blank kit was packed by the kit

Would you prefer to go back to 11 men behind the ball at all times?   Honestly, I don’t get some fans on here. Complain game after game last season about the negativity. Play open, positive,

One for the season. If we are struggling to score and a camera shot of Robbie Keane "They could do with someone like him in their team now"  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

That'd be my starting 11 for Friday

Tav's more of a number 8 driving runs picking through balls from midfield type player than winger to me but he's better than Johnson also, just until we hopefully bring someone in 

startingeleven.jpg

Woody said last night he considers tav a B2B midfielder so I think it's unlikely he starts him out there, but you never know.

• Like 1

View from the other-side:

Posted by Brabsolutely Fabulous on 1/8/2019, 8:46:23, in reply to "Woodgate press conference"

'Counter press'. Proper rookie boss jargon. They & he'll fold when we go one up. I can see us winning comfortably.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, FamilyBoro said:

View from the other-side:

Posted by Brabsolutely Fabulous on 1/8/2019, 8:46:23, in reply to "Woodgate press conference"

'Counter press'. Proper rookie boss jargon. They & he'll fold when we go one up. I can see us winning comfortably.

Lmao. Funny stuff. ?

Randolph

Howson     Ayala    Shotton    Coulson

Wing    Clayton    Saville

Fletcher    Britt    Browne

That's who i think he'll go with probably our strongest lineup, Browne showed me vs ASSE he was a two footed player who runs full tilt onto crosses and the lovely link up with Britt where Britt sent him through from halfway he's an instant favourite with me. I think he'll go with Fletcher for an extra goal threat out there if Coulson plays it might be worth putting Browne RW so Fletcher can tuck inside more let Coulson do the running.

They have a strong home record but the team we put out has enough in them to get a win I'll go 2 0 Boro would love to see Saville start his season with a goal he still has more goals in him than McNair that's the reason he's in the team ahead of him at the minute in my opinion.

21 hours ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Randolph 

Howson Ayala Shotton Coulson 

Sav Clayton Wing

Johnson Britt Browne 

thats my guess.

This would be my guess too borosmoggie.

Maybe Tav for Johnson. I know JW sees Tav as a CM but might play him there tomorrow but would not surprise me to see Johnson start either. Other than that i can see your team starting. 

• Like 2

Hoping for a good game tomorrow. I seem to be less confident about the result than others (newly promoted teams often seem to start really well and I can see us getting caught out) but I'm not concerned because early results often aren't a good indicator of success over a season. Think a draw would be a decent result, especially with our gaps in defence, but wouldn't be that surprised if we lost. I'm not at all worried about some early losses while we sort our system out. What I most want to see at this stage are commitment to trying to get a win and potential. 

• Like 1