oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

Regardless of the result it will be great to actually enjoy watching Boro again, it’s been strange not being bothered if we win or loose for the last 12 months

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle down children and I'll begin...   Twas the night before Luton, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a Mejias. A blank kit was packed by the kit

Would you prefer to go back to 11 men behind the ball at all times?   Honestly, I don’t get some fans on here. Complain game after game last season about the negativity. Play open, positive,

One for the season. If we are struggling to score and a camera shot of Robbie Keane "They could do with someone like him in their team now"  

Posted Images

I genuinely love how this forum has pretty much done a 180 on the appointment of Woodgate, just goes to show how a manager who is open and honest about what he has to work with and the style of play he wants to implement can bring us as fans back together.

I'll be the first to admit I wanted anyone but Woody but he's totally convinced me to buy into the project and for the first time in a long time i'm excited about this season!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I genuinely love how this forum has pretty much done a 180 on the appointment of Woodgate, just goes to show how a manager who is open and honest about what he has to work with and the style of play he wants to implement can bring us as fans back together.

I'll be the first to admit I wanted anyone but Woody but he's totally convinced me to buy into the project and for the first time in a long time i'm excited about this season!

Have to agree, well said DZ

15 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Same as that, wasn't my first choice. But was an advocate, once it was clear he was to become manager, of giving him a fair crack.

What he and the club have done so far has backed up what they spoke about in his first press conference as manager. Genuinely very excited for this season plus the seasons beyond as we finally seem to have a long term plan!

• Like 1

I think there are some who haven't really posted as often since the announcement who aren't sold, I doubt Duvel has changed stance for example. Which is fine, of course. But yes, the atmosphere in general is much better than it was.

4 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Anyone know any pubs in Luton where Boro fans are going?

We are hoping to park and have a drink at the Beech Hill Conservative club as advised by MSS

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Yeah somewhat agree. I think so far in preseason and press conferences he has come across really well and sold the vision that we all want to happen as well. It's took some time, but think we have all realised the situation the club is in and moved into being more grateful that it could have been a lot worse if we had to start selling our best players (especially when the article came out about job losses at the Riverside!) The couple of signings who have come in have helped support 'the vision', I guess it also depends what happens over the next week and if a couple more follow with the same ethos then the positivity will likely continue.