oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

Genuinely looking forward to tonight, it's been a long while since I've been this optimistic about the Boro. I'm not bothered about the score, but something similar to Sunday would be great. I just want a Boro team to feel good about again. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle down children and I'll begin...   Twas the night before Luton, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a Mejias. A blank kit was packed by the kit

Would you prefer to go back to 11 men behind the ball at all times?   Honestly, I don’t get some fans on here. Complain game after game last season about the negativity. Play open, positive,

One for the season. If we are struggling to score and a camera shot of Robbie Keane "They could do with someone like him in their team now"  

Posted Images

I said last season that I'd take midtable football if it means we try to play football the right way and nothing can be as bad as last season for me. 

Woodgate is saying the right things and seems to have the same ideas about playing positive football. Ultimately he'll be judged once the season starts, will he be able to pick the right team for the right game? Can he adjust his tactics and make substitutions to change things when they are going wrong? 

I think he'll be given time as he's clearly going to be learning on the job but if we can hold onto our best players like Britt and Randolph theres still going to be a certain level of expectation of winning games. 

• Like 2

----------------Randolph----------------

Howson---Ayala-----Fry------Bola

------------------Clayton----------------

-----------Wing---------Saville--------

Browne---------Britt------------Tav

2-0 Boro, Britt & Wing I hope. Looking forward to actually seeing us play half decent football with wingers regardless of the result ?

48 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Fry is still out injured MMC

Aye, plenty of comments by Woody in the media in the last couple of days essentially saying he's not going to rush him back. Probably means he's close and could play if needed but no need to risk it for such a big player.