oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle down children and I'll begin...   Twas the night before Luton, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a Mejias. A blank kit was packed by the kit

Would you prefer to go back to 11 men behind the ball at all times?   Honestly, I don’t get some fans on here. Complain game after game last season about the negativity. Play open, positive,

One for the season. If we are struggling to score and a camera shot of Robbie Keane "They could do with someone like him in their team now"  

Posted Images

Not really arsed about the result tonight and a draw would be good enough really. 

More excited to see what team is picked, and how we play. My expectations for this season are the lowest they’ve been for ages but strangely I’m much more excited than previous seasons. Think I’m just excited to get my club back!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Not really arsed about the result tonight and a draw would be good enough really. 

More excited to see what team is picked, and how we play. My expectations for this season are the lowest they’ve been for ages but strangely I’m much more excited than previous seasons. Think I’m just excited to get my club back!

Hope the players and staff are thinking different to you..not arsed about the result?!?!

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Hope the players and staff are thinking different to you..not arsed about the result?!?!

obviously they will.

I get where he's coming from though - a lot of fans just want to see exciting football again, and a win comes 2nd to a promising performance.