oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

See the logic of McNair in there he's a better passer than Saville, Wood on the bench over Stubbs continues the belief he can be fast tracked, Marvin playing is a bit meh but he started last season in good form in cup games before we loaned him.

Hopefully Fletch is LW so he can tuck inside Coulson.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle down children and I'll begin...   Twas the night before Luton, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a Mejias. A blank kit was packed by the kit

Would you prefer to go back to 11 men behind the ball at all times?   Honestly, I don’t get some fans on here. Complain game after game last season about the negativity. Play open, positive,

One for the season. If we are struggling to score and a camera shot of Robbie Keane "They could do with someone like him in their team now"  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Well they've both earned it with their great form in pre-season ?‍♂️

you joke but Johnson actually DID have a pretty decent pre season. I don't think he'll be starting many more games but no issues with him starting today.

1 minute ago, BG93 said:

Not the team I was expecting but tav and Browne could come on and change the dynamic quite easily if needed fancy fletcher FGS

Just to add to this I see fletcher and coulson causing all sorts of problems for Cranie at RB ( that’s assuming that’s his position tonight ? )

Maybe woodgate thinks that Luton are weak down the flanks. I’m sure woodgate has a reason for playing Johnson over Browne. Let’s not forget Johnson has played well in pre season. UTB

Just now, Brunners said:

you joke but Johnson actually DID have a pretty decent pre season. I don't think he'll be starting many more games but no issues with him starting today.

Nah not really mate.  He had some awful games in pre-season where he looked just about the worst player on the park.  He's playing because he was already here, which to me is simple conservatism.

Thank goodness love island is over and football is back!

I keep changing my mind regarding predictions. My first instinct was a draw, so I'll go with that. Luton will get an early goal. It'll go to their heads and we'll equalise just after half time. 

Come on boro

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Nah not really mate.  He had some awful games in pre-season where he looked just about the worst player on the park.  He's playing because he was already here, which to me is simple conservatism.

We didn't watch the same preseason then.

• Like 1

Johnson to me is an okay squad player shouldn't be starting, but I've seen enough to fancy him having a good game vs Luton's left back tonight 

Hope the confident Fletcher shows up tonight, like a different player with some confidence in him

Also liking that midfield 3 of Wing, Clayton and McNair got everything imo