oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

Just now, Somerset Boro said:

Based on tonight then where do people think both the boro and Luton will end up in the league come May??

Both automatically promoted, for sure. We're both top of the league right now.

• Like 1
  • Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle down children and I'll begin...   Twas the night before Luton, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a Mejias. A blank kit was packed by the kit

Would you prefer to go back to 11 men behind the ball at all times?   Honestly, I don’t get some fans on here. Complain game after game last season about the negativity. Play open, positive,

One for the season. If we are struggling to score and a camera shot of Robbie Keane "They could do with someone like him in their team now"  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Somerset Boro said:

Based on tonight then where do people think both the boro and Luton will end up in the league come May??

We need to work out how to defend and fast or it's going to be a long season

2 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

Luton about 15th, us about 12th

• Like 1
Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

We need to work out how to defend and fast or it's going to be a long season

I think with Fry back and a decent right back we will be ok, top 8? Luton look like they have more than enough to survive comfortably enough

Just now, Somerset Boro said:

I think with Fry back and a decent right back we will be ok, top 8? Luton look like they have more than enough to survive comfortably enough

I don't play offs is out of the question but like you say we need Fry fit all season and a proper RB