oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

The last 7 managers have all lost their first game in charge #tradition

Just now, Foogle said:

Time to break with tradition ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

On the flip side, we are very good on Friday night games.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

On the flip side, we are very good on Friday night games.

So you're saying it's definitely going to be a draw? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I had a bet on Britt at 20-1, I think Mitrovic is about 6-1

Its all about Clayton and Ayala to be booked at 14/1

Not really arsed about the result tonight and a draw would be good enough really. 

More excited to see what team is picked, and how we play. My expectations for this season are the lowest they’ve been for ages but strangely I’m much more excited than previous seasons. Think I’m just excited to get my club back!

• Like 1

Trust me to be *** working nights for the first game of the season. ?

• Sad 1

If we lose this and go rock bottom I will be up all night complaining on Twitter! 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Not really arsed about the result tonight and a draw would be good enough really. 

More excited to see what team is picked, and how we play. My expectations for this season are the lowest they’ve been for ages but strangely I’m much more excited than previous seasons. Think I’m just excited to get my club back!

Hope the players and staff are thinking different to you..not arsed about the result?!?!

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Hope the players and staff are thinking different to you..not arsed about the result?!?!

obviously they will.

I get where he's coming from though - a lot of fans just want to see exciting football again, and a win comes 2nd to a promising performance.

Imagine Woody comes out to the dugoit wearing a cap and ice white trainers ??

• Haha 2

• Latest Posts

• Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆
    • Aye, paraphrasing keeps the same substance; You just express it in a more concise manner. You can even completely re-word it so long as the substance remains. I don’t think I’d have been within a single assignment word count limit at university without paraphrasing like a butcher 😂
    • That's how lawyers (and politicians) make their living...they would argue that you meant an English teacher, rather than a teacher of English ..and then claim you were biased against Scottish or Irish teachers...  or claim that when you said you were a solicitor, you said soliciter     and there's a lot of people that still think the forest is full of wild bores, so it would be the perfect place for a man of his talents, although I have to admit that he was one of the standout performers in O'Toole's "Macbeth".... little known trivia ...BB was approached to be Dr. Who at one point   that would have been ..  different 🙂     
    • it'll be back to 352 tuesday.  ----------------------dijksteel fry paddy spence/tav-- howson morsy saville---johnson/bola -------------------britt/roberts akpom all depends on who has a niggle and who doesnt like. britt might have a sore groin again after he tested it out in a game. wing might come in tav might play central. we might even see culson who knows.
    • Ah I see the confusion now, the same words in a different order. Paraphrasing is the practice of citing the same meaning using different words, as opposed to stating a different meaning using the same words. By the way I’m not a lawyer or an English teacher, but I did once rescue Brian Blessed from a forest.