oneBoro Forum

Boro v Luton Town (A) 3-3 (Fletcher, Assombalonga, Wing)

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle down children and I'll begin...   Twas the night before Luton, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a Mejias. A blank kit was packed by the kit

Would you prefer to go back to 11 men behind the ball at all times?   Honestly, I don’t get some fans on here. Complain game after game last season about the negativity. Play open, positive,

One for the season. If we are struggling to score and a camera shot of Robbie Keane "They could do with someone like him in their team now"  

Posted Images

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Let’s see if woody sits back on a one goal lead or if he goes for throat 

I think we'd better, can't see us defending a one goal lead well! 

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Slightly surprised he went off as Fletcher hasn't done a great deal and hasn't been helping out Coulson much.

Aye, was thinking that, doesn't offer as much in support of the midfield either, barely touches the ball.

Just now, unclesmog said:

Have to say, this ref is gash. Not punishing any Luton fouls and giving them soft decisions

Yeah, penalty aside of course. Definite penalty for me, got away with that one. But they have thrown themselves to the ground a fair bit tonight. Can kind of see why as they look good with set-pieces.