• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely spot on with the first prediction ?

Should have stuck to my original promise! Zip interest

that's Dell Zinct (zincht?) my dude.

Posted Images

I'm going to go for... 

Huddersfield 1-1 Fulham  (Mitrovic FGS) 

Not much to separate these two at the moment, although I reckon once Fulham's new signings gel I can see them getting stronger. Gone for a draw but if anyone is going to nick it I reckon it'll be Fulham

With regards to the other match I'm going to go for.. 

Reading 0-1 Cardiff (Glatzel FGS). 

I was at the Cardiff game at the weekend and if they'd been a bit less wasteful with their chances they could've been 3-0 up by half time. Glatzel looks some player too, once he is up and running he will be a force in this division. 

6 hours ago, BearSmog said:

I'm going to go for... 

Huddersfield 1-1 Fulham  (Mitrovic FGS) 

Not much to separate these two at the moment, although I reckon once Fulham's new signings gel I can see them getting stronger. Gone for a draw but if anyone is going to nick it I reckon it'll be Fulham

Pretty damn close with this prediction. 

6 hours ago, Blanco said:
13 hours ago, Blanco said:

Huddersfield 1-2 Fulham Mitrovic

Reading 2-1 Cardiff Boye

Absolutely spot on with the first prediction ?

It's my understanding that if you get the second prediction correct @Downsouth will make you a mod.. 

• Haha 1

Due to the obvious apathy for this thread you will be pleased to know that I have officially given up on updating it game by game.

Will leave it open just in case anyone wants to discus and post their opinions on any live EFL game that they might be watching.

Thread title will simply revert to EFL live matches 2019/20

The shame is too much to bare:classic_sad:

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Due to the obvious apathy for this thread you will be pleased to know that I have officially given up on updating it game by game.

Will leave it open just in case anyone wants to discus and post their opinions on any live EFL game that they might be watching.

Thread title will simply revert to EFL live games.

And there's me feeling sorry for myself getting a prediction spot on and no DS heart. Close the thread ?

Ah the relief. Thanks DS ?

12 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Thread title will simply revert to EFL live matches 2019/20

I imagine the apathy for others' matches simply comes from the fact it's very early days in the season and the early matches have very little relevance to the long-term interest of the competition. I think it'll start heating up again in October, November time, when there's a bit more definition and, most importantly, where matches may affect us more.

• Like 1

Agree I suspect that this facility will be used eventually under the conditions you mentioned. That's why it remains open for use to all without the need to identify games though I might post what game is coming up next without altering the title

• Like 1