oneBoro Forum

EFL Live Matches 2019/20

Although I swore I would never do this again who am I to deprive all forum members the chance to post and comment about what else is going on in and around The Championship, so here it is with a fine fanfare this seasons live EFL Championship match thread.

Whilst we all know there will be lots of other games being shown on the "red button" I will always highlight the "main event" so that observations, comments and views can be shared amongst us.

With Boro playing on Friday the opening salvo of matches are as follows:

Forest V WBA (Saturday)

Bristol City V Leeds United (Sunday)

Huddersfield Town V Derby County (Monday)

With the introduction of the "like" button I can at least revert back to the once well thought of DS Awards and what an honour it will be to once again pit your wits against other forum members in predicting scores of all the games and achieving this glorious mantle. And I will be awarding the heart award you lucky so and so's.

So to win this award all you need to do is to predict the correct final score of the highlighted games, name of the first goal scorer from either side and time of first goal (in the event of same predictions)

Sadly  0-0 predictions are null and void.

Obviously members will want to predict the same score as others so in the event of a tie the nearest time to the first goal will be deemed the winner however you are still in with a chance if time of first goal scored is not included if you have a unique prediction.

Ok this award is just for a bit of fun the ethos of the thread is to discuss the other teams we share the league with and to follow others ups and downs.

Have fun and hey it's great that we can now concentrate on what really matters to football fans near and far and whoever their team is 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely spot on with the first prediction ?

Should have stuck to my original promise! Zip interest

that's Dell Zinct (zincht?) my dude.

Posted Images

On 7/31/2019 at 5:45 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I don't understand why this can't just go in the non-boro thread tbh.

I haven't been on the forum much through the summer and I see a strange new username. What was your original moniker?

4 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

I haven't been on the forum much through the summer and I see a strange new username. What was your original moniker?

that's Dell Zinct (zincht?) my dude.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

Dell Zincht or D.Z - Someone started calling me Denzel Zanzibar as a joke in the transfer thread and I actually kinda liked it so I got DS to change it :)

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Dell Zincht or D.Z - Someone started calling me Denzel Zanzibar as a joke in the transfer thread and I actually kinda liked it so I got DS to change it ?

It's also much more user friendly than Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan ?

I am officially giving up on maintaining this regular thread dedicated to live matches unless there is some real interest from the forum to keep it going.

Used to be a very well contributed thread and many times certain games had loads of posts especially when results were of crucial value to Boro.

Any way a heart award for the correct prediction and you know what is required

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

For the sake of the thread am going to allow this prediction Billy.

Good, that saves me having to work out who the first goal scorer will be. 

Can I block book all this seasons games at nil nil please?

• Haha 1

Go on admit you thought I would give this up...……………….well nearly.

But who am I to deprive members to chat and comment about those other teams we will be playing against at some point!

Battle of the relegated teams this weekend, someone is going to drop points and I have not been impressed so far with tonights teams.

Cardiff on the other hand should be strong and probably one of the teams for the top but early days.

Correct final score, fgs either team, for anyone who wants to predict to earn a DS heart.