oneBoro Forum

oneBoro Twitter Takeover - Transfer Deadline Day Special

Hey,

If there's any members who were lucky enough to get tickets for the Luton Town game and would be up for taking part in the oneBoro Twitter Takeover, feel free to PM me or reply in here.

We started this a few seasons ago and ran into issues sharing access to the Twitter account, however since then, Twitter allows you to add other users as part of the main account. This will only work via the web version of Twitter though, so unfortunately it won't be as smooth as doing it through the app (but their mobile optimised version is still decent enough).

The idea is for forum members to share their outings to home and away games, uploading images and engaging content, with the aim to spread the oneBoro Forum love ?

Is this something people would be interested in?

Cheers

Have asked Red Rocket about this and hopefully she will participate as she can twitter the journey from Middlesbrough to Luton,meeting up with Ethers, my lad Daniel and myself and as she has indicated participating with pod casts I hope she will be open to this

Thanks to @Red Rocket for taking control of the oneBoro Twitter account on Friday night at Luton Town...

Would anyone be up for a Transfer Deadline Day oneBoro Twitter takeover special? Live from Rockliffe (if anyone wants to camp outside) or just general ramblings on the day? Open to ideas ?

2 hours ago, oneboro said:

Thanks to @Red Rocket for taking control of the oneBoro Twitter account on Friday night at Luton Town...

Would anyone be up for a Transfer Deadline Day oneBoro Twitter takeover special? Live from Rockliffe (if anyone wants to camp outside) or just general ramblings on the day? Open to ideas ?

If someone does this let me know. Il give them any snippets I get 

• Like 1

Do you need someone who is local? ?

I took the day off on Thursday to follow deadline day no interruptions so I would happily help out - I just happen to live in the South of England.