oneBoro Forum

Thank you oneboro aka Rob

I was in the original one back in 2009, was even a forum mod for a bit. I left when it went offline in I think 2010 then only rejoined a few years ago back in 2015.

I've always loved a forum, back in the noughties I used to be a part of PESFan which was a really good community. As Pro Evo itself died off a bit (once we hit the Xbox 360/PS3 console generation and the editing communities became entirely PC-based) the forum itself seemed to die off. There were a few Boro fans on that though not many.

I think I joined this towards the back end of one of Karanka's seasons and even though I've had a few ups and downs, I've enjoyed being part of the community on here, especially during the good times. Here's hoping there's more of that to come.

So big cheers to Rob. One question though... where oh where oh where is VB?

On 8/2/2019 at 4:47 PM, Maccarone said:

When did the Forum actually launch? 

The current database that the forum is running goes back to June 2009, however before this we were on various other free platforms that wouldn't retain the data or instances where the forum would corrupt posts (I've just come across a copy from the start of 2008).

I take back everything I didn't even actually say about you because it was other people who said it.  Your website is about as reliable as Martin Braithwaite!

Edited by Changing Times