• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just don't think some people are very objective when it comes to certain players in individual games. I said myself so many times at the start of this season how little Saville contributed to this t

This should be fun.

Damn autocorrelation! 

Posted Images

Trying for the life of me to think how on Earth Britt has come third last when he had effectively nothing to work with all game, then set up the goal which nearly won us a point with a really good chipped cross. I can only conclude he's *** in someone's cornflakes to finish below some of them.

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

Trying for the life of me to think how on Earth Britt has come third last when he had effectively nothing to work with all game, then set up the goal which nearly won us a point with a really good chipped cross. I can only conclude he's *** in someone's cornflakes to finish below some of them.

From 3,64 (third last) to 3,91(in the middle) is only very little difference. One voter not giving Britt the same as the majority will make these differences, especially when only 11 fans have voted.

Small sample = weird results in some people's eyes

True but I still can't understand why Britt would be close to the bottom when he's one of the few players to come out of the game with any positive effect on it. Clearly that makes a difference with Ayala and of course Randolph. The fact he's only above Shotton suggests that across the 11 people who voted, there is a consensus he was the 2nd worst player on our side of the pitch. And I think I may have even given him a 6 which was higher than most got. Basically...

stephen colbert television GIF