• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just don't think some people are very objective when it comes to certain players in individual games. I said myself so many times at the start of this season how little Saville contributed to this t

This should be fun.

Damn autocorrelation! 

Posted Images

In a team full of 6s, I'd give man of the match to Pears. He couldn't do sod all about the goal from what I saw, he made one save in the first half which made me think oh dear (came out to collect low down under pressure, got to it but it spooned out of his grasp) but made one very good save in the second half to his left and got a tremendous punch on the ball in the final moments. Not to mention that Brum really pressed high onto him tonight, particularly in the first half, and he dealt with it superbly every time, good to have a young keeper who is confident with the ball at his feet.

Spence is a close second, he did look a bit tired tonight, apart from when he was sprinting across the line to make some incredible tackles. There was one in the second half when Brum lofted the ball through on the left, Spence didn't just catch up with the play, he made sure the lad knew he was there, went for the ball a couple of times before eventually getting his foot onto it to put it out for a throw. Recoveries like that are seen in some top, experienced full backs.

• Like 1