• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just don't think some people are very objective when it comes to certain players in individual games. I said myself so many times at the start of this season how little Saville contributed to this t

This should be fun.

Damn autocorrelation! 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Aye, I think it was between Pears and Spence on the day so decent to see them share the platform. Have we ever had a joint MOTM before?

I think we have (to 2dp at least), but it's usually when only 2 or 3 people have filled the ratings out 

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

How the defence that allowed Blackburn to walk through them as easy as a hot knife through butter sit above Saville and the rest of the midfielders is a bit beyond me, in all honesty.

Agree Wilson. Saville is not judged on his ability. He is simply not liked because Pulis signed him.

I just don't think some people are very objective when it comes to certain players in individual games. I said myself so many times at the start of this season how little Saville contributed to this team and I really would have rather he'd never set foot in the team based on what I've seen of him as a ST holder this year. But it would be foolish of me to ignore his improved contribution to the team that has coincided with our general upturn in form.

He was a nobody and he's started to show an influence, it would be a bit pathetic of me to sit here and give him low ratings and criticise him purely on my incredibly strong feelings against his contribution earlier this season and what I saw of him last season.

• Like 4