• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just don't think some people are very objective when it comes to certain players in individual games. I said myself so many times at the start of this season how little Saville contributed to this t

This should be fun.

Damn autocorrelation! 

Posted Images

I mean those are some pretty dreadful collective ratings for the players. I think it tells a pretty accurate story. Individually, players were not at the races and didn't give a toss on Saturday. But the changes to get us back into the game were ultimately more diabolical in terms of taking action. Don't quite know why the Gazette have decided to go along with the whole 'more forwards but somehow still no chances' piece that Woody came out with. You don't automatically solve your creative problems with more forwards and you certainly don't solve them with strikers like Britt and Gestede.

7 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

I mean those are some pretty dreadful collective ratings for the players. I think it tells a pretty accurate story. Individually, players were not at the races and didn't give a toss on Saturday. But the changes to get us back into the game were ultimately more diabolical in terms of taking action. Don't quite know why the Gazette have decided to go along with the whole 'more forwards but somehow still no chances' piece that Woody came out with. You don't automatically solve your creative problems with more forwards and you certainly don't solve them with strikers like Britt and Gestede.

Britt seems to have gone down in a lot of people’s estimation, recently. I’m not sure if that’s down to his injury, lack of game time, sheer frustration at the way he’s been used, or the realisation that he’s not the player that we hoped he would be. 

I'm not sure anyone has really changed their opinion of his creativity, just whether or not that truly matters when you judge him. I still rate him, not anywhere near the price we bought him for naturally but I still rate him. I just mean that when you're struggling to get a grip on a game and create chances, neither him nor Gestede are going to help more than Saville or Spence, the players we took off. He's a limited striker.

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Is that the lowest score a manager or actually anyone has ever got?

The lowest rating possible is 1 because there isn't a 0 on the poll. It would barely be possible for anyone to get lower than he just has. 

On 2/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, boro-unger said:

Boro v Leeds 26-Feb-2020

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2T78DX9

Sadly we had an influx of about 50 responses from Leeds 'tinkers' on the survey this week giving everyone a 1 except howson and Woodgate who they gave a 10. I don't have enough deletes left on my free survey monkey account, so no results for this game sadly. Sorry to those who voted genuinly.

5 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Sadly we had an influx of about 50 responses from Leeds 'tinkers' on the survey this week giving everyone a 1 except howson and Woodgate who they gave a 10. I don't have enough deletes left on my free survey monkey account, so no results for this game sadly. Sorry to those who voted genuinly.

That's pretty amusing, actually.