oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

2019/20 oneBoro match ratings

Oh yeah 100%! was just wondering if anyone had ever scored higher! I think only Randz previously or possibly Adama maybe? 

Cardiff v Boro 21-Sep-2019

Surprisingly good scores for a poor showing at Cardiff. 

Screenshot_2019-09-24-18-47-20-1.png

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

You put Tav, not Ayala!

Balls, it should be fixed now thank you.

Funnily enough I filled in the survey after I'd posted it and I gave Tav an N/A as I couldn't remember him having an impact on the game ? I bblame the prosecco! 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, boroie said:

oof thems some low ratings!

I thought they were generous!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• H Barnsley  v  Q.P.R. H Brentford  v  Fulham. D Bristol Cty  v  Blackburn. H Derby  v  Millwall. H Leeds  v  Cardiff. D Nott For:  v  Sheff Wed: H P.N.E  v  Luton. H Stoke  v  Reading. H Swansea  v  Middlesbro: (None) D Wigan  v  Huddersfield.
    • Boro flashback this day 1984 14th of December seen an OG from Shrewsburys MacLaren, not that one, share the points at Ayresome Park as we drew our 2nd division fixture 1-1 with Shrewsbury Town Peter Beagrie was named as No 12 for the 3rd time this season Boro team Kelham O' Hanlon Gary Hamilton  Paul Ward - back after missing 4 games Mick Buckley Tony Mowbray Irving Nattrass Alan Roberts David Mills Heine Otto David Currie Tony McAndrew Sub - Peter Beagrie  
    • Boro flashback this day back in 1974 On the 14th December Tom Patterson made his one & only Boro 1st team appearance when the Boro entertained Birmingham at Ayresome Park  Reserve player Alan Willey had made 8 appearences as CF, 4 of those starting, big Jack was trying out Patterson, who was performing well for the reserves, to challenge AW if Boro legend John Hickton misses a game Back to the Birmingham game, Patterson started this game in place of Alan Willey  Boro won 3-0 with an attendance of 23,737  seen goals from Alan Foggon, a John Hickton penalty & a page OG Boro had played 3 home games in 7 days, Ipswich Town saturday, Leicester City midweek & Birmingham, all 3 teams played in identical blue strip & all 3 left with the identical goals defeat Alan Foggon had scored in all 3 games Bobby Murdoch made a return to the starting line up after missing 3 games Big Jacks named team Jim Platt John Craggs Frank Spraggon Graeme Souness Stuey Boam Willie Madden Bobby Murdoch John Hickton Tom Patterson Alan Foggon Davey Armstrong Sub-Malcolm Smith        
    • Personally think not offering Ayala and Howson new deals would be a massive mistake. Ayala has been a rock in a poor defence and how many games has Howson performed below a 7/10, I can’t remember too many. I’ve heard both really enjoy being at the club so that could be a boost. 
    • Well the NHS has been a recurring bugbear of pretty much every government over the last 20-plus years. Its such a leviathan of an organisation, faced with ever-increasing demands and there is nearly always a crisis of some sort...access to GPs, ambulance response times, cost / availability of drugs, operation waiting times, bed shortages, staffing shortages, to name just a few. While I'm quite happy to pay a bit more in income tax, National Insurance or whatever, I just don't think the current system is sustainable in the long term (especially with the aforementioned growing & ageing population). You can't just keep throwing ever increasing amounts of money at it. It already accounts for around 20% of all government spending. The NHS was founded on a post-war model, when the population (hence demand) was far lower, wages and costs of providing services were comparatively lower. I genuinely think that at some point in the not-too-distant future, a massive overhaul will need to happen. Both to speed up & simplify the whole process from requiring treatment, to receiving it, as well as ensuring we have adequate staff & facilities. I'm thinking some additional taxation may have to be brought in. Or perhaps hospitals and surgeries can start being sponsored by drug companies and we'll have to get used to seeing GSK and Wellcome posters both outside and inside. Maybe they can start selling ad space on CT scanners, so that they end up looking like F1 cars?   Anyway, after all that waffling, I think what I wanted to say is that I'll settle for some minor improvements, rather than expecting any radical changes.