oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

2019/20 oneBoro match ratings

Wtf.. I was¬†the only one who answered .. ūüėĄ

Edited by SmogDane
  • Thanks 1

LOL, i must have somehow skipped him .. He can have a small 6 ūüėČ

Clayton's fallen a long way from his promotion season. The lowest-scoring player not to be sent off, and rated even worse than Diiksteel's awful performance. 

Marvin Johnson massively over rated in this game me thinks 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• One thing I gleamed from the report from the Palace game (give the post a read if you havent - interesting write up) is that our team came out with attacking intent, pressed high and blew Palace away. Kinda like how I thought Luton was going to go and how I thought the season would progress. The golden thread. The philosophy which would permeate through all age groups to ease continuation through the ranks. If we are going to dominate Charlton thats what we need to do. Get high up the pitch, force them into panicked clearances, then start the attack again. With our defensive fraility it feels like attacking high press is the best form of defence and its a tactic I am not happy we abandoned so hastilly.
    • Definitely a Gibson type manager
    • You have to admit Alf was right about the rebirth of the Boro........just got the year wrong (and just about everything else ¬† the last three paragraphs of that Gazette comment shows how much things have changed since then¬†¬†
    • Round 20 H Tottenham v Burnley D¬†Blackburn v Derby H Cardiff v Barnsley H Fulham v Bristol City H Hull v Stoke A¬†Luton v Wigan H Boro v Charlton¬†(Fletcher) A¬†QPR v PNE H Reading v Birmingham A¬†Sheff Wed v Brentford Round 21 H Leeds v Hull H Forest v Boro (Fletcher) D¬†PNE v Fulham H Stoke v Luton D¬†Barnsley v Reading H Birmingham v QPR H Brentford v Cardiff H Derby v Sheff Wed H Swansea v Blackburn A¬†Wigan v WBA
    • yeah....Hughton likes giant defenders....playing with one up front ...."combative" box-to-box midfielders and favours "narrow" rather than "wide" formations.......based on South Coast and known for teams that score very few goals....does this sound familiar?....on the plus side, he is very experienced, by all accounts respected by players and isn't "controversial"...but is he really going to produce better football than people were so unhappy about twelve months ago.......(having said that, if he was appointed as a short term "keep us in the Championship" deal, I could live with that)¬†¬†