oneBoro Forum

Round 39..Sat:13th June14.30hr K/Off

Okay Internationals are over lad's, lets get back into the real world of football.

Tomorrow night is the first game in the list this weekend. Don't forget to post those predictions miss the first one miss them all, you all know the score.

Round 6 Frid:13th Sept: K/O 7.45 PM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then ofc @boro-unger shows up with a 7 ?

Don't know if you know MM, but you can tag people using the @ sign. Might be useful to tell people they haven't predicted yet (Not saying you should have to chase people, just if you wanted to) L

I will ask Rob to look into this so that the feature is more prominent and less likely to be forgotten about

We had a good turnout today 24 out of 26.

Lets try for a full card next Saturday remember its a 12.30 kick off so don't go thinking you have till 3pm to post those predictions because you will miss out.

Round 7. Sat 21st Sept. 12.30PM K/O

• Like 1

Yep just putting this reminder out early.

There 2 no shows in today's games so making sure you all have plenty of time to sort out those predictions for the Friday night kick off in the next round.

Round 8. Frid 27th Sept: 8PM. K/O.

Come on guys get those predictions posted you only have 2 days left and there are still around 12 predictors to post .

Round 8. Frid 27th Sept: 8PM. K/O

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also lets not forget we also have the Oneboro Cup predictions to be posted for the 

Oneboro Cup. TUES/WED: 1ST & 2ND OCTOBER

Kick off time on the 1st October is 17.55hrs.

So if you are in the last 16 you have 6 days to post those predictions.

Good luck all....MM

2 Days to go guys only 7 posted predictions so far 

Barticus  v  Nawoo.

BearSmog  v  Uwe.

ChipBarrington  v  Boro-unger.

Borodane  v  Old Man Gravz.

Misterweed  v  Cyprusboro.

Blanco  v  DFDSouth

Xathras  v  SmogDane.

Teacider  v  Smogzilla.

Oneboro Cup. TUES/WED: 1ST & 2ND OCTOBER

Reminder we have a game on Tuesday night.

There maybe a International break for the Boro but not for the OneBoro prediction league we still have fixtures to full fill to get all our games in this season.

Round 10 Tues: Oct: 8th k/off 19.45..National League

Games coming fast and furious all those that miss out on the midweek games will soon see their chances of staying with the top half dwindle. So come on get your thinking caps on and get those predictions posted on time. Its still early days  anything can happen.

This weekends game comes from League One once again because of the International break.

So lets have those predictions in guys.

Good luck..MM

Round 11 Sat: Oct: 12th k/off 3pm....League One

No midweek match this week.I did try looking at all my old leagues but no one is playing.

So the next game is Saturday and you all have plenty of time to post those predictions.

Good Luck All.

MM

Round 12 Sat:19th Oct: 3pm K/O

The 17.55hrs kick off is for the cup replays and still 2 have not posted their predictions both are not excepting messages why does that not surprise me and both are mods.

Only just over an hour to go to get those predictions posted.

Has for the Championship predictions they start at 19.45 hrs and I am still waiting on 5 predictions to be posted on that one.

Lets not forget we have a weekend game coming up in 2 days. So thinking caps on for those that have still to post their predictions.

Then you can have a rest for a week until the following weekend, see I ain't a slave driver. 😉

Round 14 Sat: 26th Oct: 3pm K/O

• Haha 1