oneBoro Forum
Motor Mouth

Round 20 Sat: 7th Dec: 3pm k/off & Round 21 midweek.

Okay Internationals are over lad's, lets get back into the real world of football.

Tomorrow night is the first game in the list this weekend. Don't forget to post those predictions miss the first one miss them all, you all know the score.

Round 6 Frid:13th Sept: K/O 7.45 PM

We had a good turnout today 24 out of 26.

Lets try for a full card next Saturday remember its a 12.30 kick off so don't go thinking you have till 3pm to post those predictions because you will miss out.

Round 7. Sat 21st Sept. 12.30PM K/O

• Like 1

Just a quick added reminder for tomorrows games.

Don't forget its a 12.30 kick off still waiting on the last 8 to post their predictions.

Round 7. Sat 21st Sept. 12.30PM K/O

Yep just putting this reminder out early.

There 2 no shows in today's games so making sure you all have plenty of time to sort out those predictions for the Friday night kick off in the next round.

Round 8. Frid 27th Sept: 8PM. K/O.

Come on guys get those predictions posted you only have 2 days left and there are still around 12 predictors to post .

Round 8. Frid 27th Sept: 8PM. K/O

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also lets not forget we also have the Oneboro Cup predictions to be posted for the 

Oneboro Cup. TUES/WED: 1ST & 2ND OCTOBER

Kick off time on the 1st October is 17.55hrs.

So if you are in the last 16 you have 6 days to post those predictions.

Good luck all....MM

2 Days to go guys only 7 posted predictions so far 

Barticus  v  Nawoo.

BearSmog  v  Uwe.

ChipBarrington  v  Boro-unger.

Borodane  v  Old Man Gravz.

Misterweed  v  Cyprusboro.

Blanco  v  DFDSouth

Xathras  v  SmogDane.

Teacider  v  Smogzilla.

Oneboro Cup. TUES/WED: 1ST & 2ND OCTOBER

Edited by Motor Mouth

Just reminding people that we have a game on Saturday so lets have those predictions posted please asap.

Reminder..Round 9 Sat: Oct: 5th k/off 3pm

Reminder we have a game on Tuesday night.

There maybe a International break for the Boro but not for the OneBoro prediction league we still have fixtures to full fill to get all our games in this season.

Round 10 Tues: Oct: 8th k/off 19.45..National League

Games coming fast and furious all those that miss out on the midweek games will soon see their chances of staying with the top half dwindle. So come on get your thinking caps on and get those predictions posted on time. Its still early days  anything can happen.

This weekends game comes from League One once again because of the International break.

So lets have those predictions in guys.

Good luck..MM

Round 11 Sat: Oct: 12th k/off 3pm....League One

No midweek match this week.I did try looking at all my old leagues but no one is playing.

So the next game is Saturday and you all have plenty of time to post those predictions.

Good Luck All.

MM

Round 12 Sat:19th Oct: 3pm K/O

Come on guys missing 3 predictors for today's 3pm kick off.

Xathras

Boro86

BFChampion.

Quick turn around with these two fixtures this week lets hope every one is on the ball and get's their predictions posted.

Round 13 & Cup Game Tues: 22nd Oct: 17.55pm K/O

The 17.55hrs kick off is for the cup replays and still 2 have not posted their predictions both are not excepting messages why does that not surprise me and both are mods.

Only just over an hour to go to get those predictions posted.

Has for the Championship predictions they start at 19.45 hrs and I am still waiting on 5 predictions to be posted on that one.

Lets not forget we have a weekend game coming up in 2 days. So thinking caps on for those that have still to post their predictions.

Then you can have a rest for a week until the following weekend, see I ain't a slave driver. 😉

Round 14 Sat: 26th Oct: 3pm K/O

• Haha 1