• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then ofc @boro-unger shows up with a 7 ?

Don't know if you know MM, but you can tag people using the @ sign. Might be useful to tell people they haven't predicted yet (Not saying you should have to chase people, just if you wanted to) L

I will ask Rob to look into this so that the feature is more prominent and less likely to be forgotten about

We have a couple of days now of cup replays and I am hoping that we get 2 going through to the next round.

Probably most have forgotten we still have a cup competition because it as been so long winded.

But we are not governed by the EFL or the FA cup comps, we can predict games from any competitions

This is just a OneBoro  Cup competition and as you have seen I have been grabbing games from all over and found that the only definite games that are being played on time and are best for predicting are the Champions League games. 

So we have 4 combatants tonight in the replays lets hope for some great football, every game on the box so my missus will not be getting much sense out of me for the next 2 nights..

Let battle commence..

Good Luck....MM

Cup Replay. 5th/6th Nov: 17.55hrs K/O

Just letting you all know there maybe no Championship games at the weekend but we still need to full fill the prediction quota to keep us on track for completing the 50 games this season.

So I have looked about and League Two seems to be  the best I can put out there for the weekend fixtures.

Although already I have been told that 2 of the games maybe postponed because of International call ups which I find rather amusing that the League Two players are being selected. 

Anyways lets please have those predictions posted for Saturdays 3pm kick off.

Round 17..Sat: 16th Nov: 3pm k/off Lge:2

We have a game on Saturday and then within a few days we have another midweek over 2 nights.

Can you make sure when you predict  round 20 you also predict round 21 as well.Both together in the same post if possible I will sort it out after that.

Round 20 Sat: 7th Dec: 3pm k/off

Round 21 midweek Tues/Wed: 10/11th 7.45pm k/off.

ANYBODY OUT THERE NOT PREDICTED FOR TOMORROW.

Sorry for shouting just wanted to wake you up a little.

Tomorrow most of you with still be p155ed as farts or hungover.

So I suggest you take this sober opportunity to get those predictions posted, only 18 posted at present and apart from Teacider who is trying his luck at double points by posting his predictions twice there are still around 7 to post.

Good Luck and a Happy New Year see you all in 2020.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys we are now well into the New Year there is no excuse now of being pie eyed.Boro are doing pretty good and climbing.

So get those predictions posted please.

So far only 18 posted lets see can we get at least 4 more I know we have  a few that have given up the ghost because they are wallowing at the bottom, but just look at Boro we were in a similar position and we are starting to turn it around. So there still is hope.

Round 26 Sat:11th Jan: 3PM K/O

We have a Championship League fixture list this Tuesday evening 7.45pm kick off.

I know its a little close to todays but it has been up there for nearly 2 weeks.

Come on guys get those predictions in.

Round 29. Tues: 28th Jan: 19.45hrs K/O

Come on you lazy beggars lets see those predictions posted before 12.30 kick off.

Got the usual solid 18 posters again this weekend, but would like to see a few more from the other predictors.

There are a couple that have given legit reasons for not posting and I totally understand but there are a few dragging their feet.

We are in the 2nd half of the season and will be looking at those non posters when it comes to next seasons entrants.

Round 31. Sat: 8th Feb: 12.30 kick off

• Like 1