oneBoro Forum
Motor Mouth

Round 23. Sat: 21st Dec: 12.30 K/O

Cheers mate , hey you had a great score in the play off predictions. First 10 this season pity it never counted.  🙂

We have a couple of days now of cup replays and I am hoping that we get 2 going through to the next round.

Probably most have forgotten we still have a cup competition because it as been so long winded.

But we are not governed by the EFL or the FA cup comps, we can predict games from any competitions

This is just a OneBoro  Cup competition and as you have seen I have been grabbing games from all over and found that the only definite games that are being played on time and are best for predicting are the Champions League games. 

So we have 4 combatants tonight in the replays lets hope for some great football, every game on the box so my missus will not be getting much sense out of me for the next 2 nights..

Let battle commence..

Good Luck....MM

Cup Replay. 5th/6th Nov: 17.55hrs K/O

Cup replays over for the last round now its back to the League Fixtures on Saturday.

Lets have those predictions posted  please.

Round 16 Sat: 9th Nov: 3pm k/off

Just letting you all know there maybe no Championship games at the weekend but we still need to full fill the prediction quota to keep us on track for completing the 50 games this season.

So I have looked about and League Two seems to be  the best I can put out there for the weekend fixtures.

Although already I have been told that 2 of the games maybe postponed because of International call ups which I find rather amusing that the League Two players are being selected. 

Anyways lets please have those predictions posted for Saturdays 3pm kick off.

Round 17..Sat: 16th Nov: 3pm k/off Lge:2

Lets not forget we have the quarter finals of the Oneboro Cup midweek Tuesday and Wednesday still waiting on 2 post's.

Boro Cup..Q/Finals. Tues: 26th 27th Nov: 17.55 k/off

Don't forget to post those predictions for Saturdays games.

Round 19..Sat: 30th Nov: 3pm k/off

We have a game on Saturday and then within a few days we have another midweek over 2 nights.

Can you make sure when you predict  round 20 you also predict round 21 as well.Both together in the same post if possible I will sort it out after that.

Round 20 Sat: 7th Dec: 3pm k/off

Round 21 midweek Tues/Wed: 10/11th 7.45pm k/off.

Still some predictions are not in for Tuesday and Wednesday nights round 21 games.

Round 21.TUESDAY 10TH DEC: 19.45hrs K/Off

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I was just reading over the summer transfer window thread and I had one or two things to say about this in the summer 😡😀 I also found these two old posts of mine which I feel deserve to be highlighted for their prescience: From the 25th of June: I suspect that if Woodgate intends on us being a pressing / passing team (or whatever his intentions may be for us), that the majority of the players who are already here will be the players playing the bulk of the games.  I think we also have to consider that we must be desperate to get rid of some players and maybe we need to do that first before we sign their replacements?  And you've got to think that the likes of McNair, Tavernier and Fletcher are going to be used a lot more.  I wouldn't say they are like new signings or anything like that but I would see McNair as an obvious replacement for Besic and Tavernier to be used possibly in a variety of ways.  Fletcher takes one of the wide attacking positions and what are we looking for, another wide attacker and a full back or two?  I'm not saying that's how I'm looking at it, I'm just trying to look at it from the club's point of view.  So if we're only looking for a few players then things are more likely to be quiet as compared to previous windows. And even earlier on the 14th of June: It's part of our new philosophy.  Instead of having loads of right backs and one left back we are going to have loads of left backs and one right back. It's all change at Boro.   Absolutely nailed it, hurrah! ✌️ People really need to stop arguing with me now and just accept that I'm always right.
    • I think its, we're having to throw young players in desperate to make an impression and overdoing it
    • The bulk of the money the club owes is to Gibson O'Neill so he won't be putting us into administration.  Our outgoings are too high and really administration isn't going to help much with that.  We either have to reduce costs or increase revenue.  It's easier to do the former than the latter although selling some players will obviously help with that.  That's what we're doing at the moment.
    • The possibility that Gibbo is gradually winding things up in preparation for administration has occurred to me. I've been trying to push the thought away since the summer. There has been a lot of "woe is me, I've been doing everything by the rules and all these other mean clubs are cheating and making it impossible for us to compete financially" stuff coming out since last Spring. If he spins a good enough tale then a lot of fans will still see him as a hero for saving the club in 86 and giving them all these extra years. We get annoyed on here about all the lies and spin which come out of the club, but there are a lot of fans who lap it all up and believe everything they are told.