oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 0-1

22 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a front 3 of Browne, Fletcher and Johnson.  Depends if Britt does have a niggle.  

I think Browne should come in.  He's going to be our most exciting player this season but its hard to drop Fletcher who seems like a confidence player.  Would also be hard to drop Johnson in my opinion.

Britt has posted game day on his Insta, pretty sure he will be starting today mate.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Hopefully it’ll be an enjoyable game for all those attending today especially the youngsters going to their first game like DS grandson. Welcome to the Boro Teddy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Most excited I've been before going to the Riverside in ages. Get the feeling this will be a cracker!

Well, it's not often that we get to see the best team in the world playing here!

Weather looks a bit patchy to say the least so be aware if you're travelling to Teesside, people.

If Dijksteel does come in then I wonder if Howson will move into midfield in place of McNair?  Unless Woodgate has decided that he's only a right back, which seems odd, then there's no reason to think he wouldn't go back to being a first choice midfielder.