• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Just now, 2plus2 said:

You can watch the match live on boro website? Since when was this a thing?

If you don't live in the UK, or have a way to make it look like you don't, you sure can. 

Just now, 2plus2 said:

You can watch the match live on boro website? Since when was this a thing?

You need a riverside Live subscription and live outside UK. Until yesterday it was 117 quid for the season. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Is anyone else watching the club stream via the website? The commentary is annoyingly a second or two delayed. 

Yep. Not a fan of radio commentary over a video stream. 

Shotton is dire. 

Just now, Brunners said:

If you don't live in the UK, or have a way to make it look like you don't, you sure can. 

Ah, ok. That's a bit sh*t.

Thanks for letting me know though - I was scarily close to signing back up to the service.

Just now, Brunners said:

How much does it cost? Or is their someone broadcasting their stream?