oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 0-1

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

How much does it cost? Or is their someone broadcasting their stream?

£117 for the season, 4 camera, commentary (which is worse than last year cause it's just the radio commentary)

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Users of the Boro streaming service, give a holler as to whether it's any better this season, I didn't sign up last year because I heard it was so bad, but without other means of following the match I might sign up this time round. 

Just now, chipchat said:

Users of the Boro streaming service, give a holler as to whether it's any better this season, I didn't sign up last year because I heard it was so bad, but without other means of following the match I might sign up this time round. 

After the first 4-5 games it was near flawless last year.

• Like 1