• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

He didn't. Didn't even touch the first one, it was an OG, called for a foul. The second Fletch was called for offside.

They mustn't even have mentioned the first one then... not entirely sure why I'm bothering with their updates! 

Just now, chipchat said:

They mustn't even have mentioned the first one then... not entirely sure why I'm bothering with their updates! 

Fletch was involved in the first, he was pressuring the defender into putting into the net, but he didn't actually touch it.

Just now, Brunners said:

Fletch was involved in the first, he was pressuring the defender into putting into the net, but he didn't actually touch it.

Cheers, good to get a better idea of what's going on. Thanks for that.