• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

What an enjoyable first half and if it wasn’t for A Brentford fan posing as a linesman we would be 1-0 up and that would be well deserved. So much more enjoy than last season. Let’s hope we don’t run ourselves ragged too early. 

Sounds like a great first half, more of the same and we should have the quality to put a chance or two away.

Keep the high press and tight at the back.

Come on Boro.. 3 points please

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Seems night and day from last season. Actual chances? Forgotten what that felt like

They always have chances, they just don’t finish. Thought Keane would have sorted that.

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

1st dissallowed goal was utter madness. One to watch on highlights later.

We are all over these here. The press is causing chaos

Not sure we can press for 90 minutes like this. Certainly won't be able to keep it up over the course of the season with our thin squad so I hope Woody has a few more tricks up his sleeve!

McNair's been quality all preseason too, driving runs but his finishing could improve

Might be Howson that'll be the spare midfielder this season then 

2 minutes ago, AdamBoro said:

They always have chances, they just don’t finish. Thought Keane would have sorted that.

We scored three last week and had a perfectly good goal chalked off today, possibly two.

Are you a troll or just an imbecile?