oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 0-1

Brentford will bring their 2 new pace merchants on soon you'd think hopefully we get a goal before they do so they're chasing. I think I'd wait for our subs until late on 70 min+ maybe Tav for Wing Browne for Johnson if he tires a little late on keep Fletcher on so you have 2 strikers on and Tav for Wing just think Tavs legs in the middle up and down will help us with late counters.

But yeah good 45 from us so I don't think we'll see subs until late, Brentford probably will change things soon though.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Just now, whitey said:

I’m troubled by how well Howson and colsoun are playing will we ever see bola and djksteel?

Why would you be troubled by that? It's a long season and with this high press tactic i'm sure they'll get plenty of games.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We scored three last week and had a perfectly good goal chalked off today, possibly two.

Are you a troll or just an imbecile?

No need to get worked up and aggressive, I’m allowed an opinion and I seen pre season. They needed a lot of chances to convert. We also conceded 3 and missed a penalty. 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, whitey said:

I’m troubled by how well Howson and colsoun are playing will we ever see bola and djksteel?

I imagine Tuesday vs Crewe we'll see them + Browne from the start. It'll get trickier for Howson and Coulson 2nd half if Mbuembo and Valencia come on fresh.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

What was wrong with the first goal, was it a foul on the defender? And does anyone know if the 2nd was actually offside? Was a class finish by Fletcher.

Nothing was wrong with the first goal, that's why everyone is so mad! and it was close, the 2nd.

1 minute ago, AdamBoro said:

No need to get worked up and aggressive, I’m allowed an opinion and I seen pre season. They needed a lot of chances to convert. We also conceded 3 and missed a penalty. 

I'm not the one crying about someone liveposting about a disallowed goal in a matchday thread.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm not the one crying about someone liveposting about a disallowed goal in a matchday thread.

You were playing with peoples emotions with the disallowed part at the bottom you twit. Have a look at the reactions you got.

1 minute ago, AdamBoro said:

You were playing with peoples emotions with the disallowed part at the bottom you twit. Have a look at the reactions you got.

Put your dummy back in and go nap ffs

2 minutes ago, AdamBoro said:

Dude it was a guy that thought it was a goal that was then disallowed after a bit.

It happens on here all the time. Chill out.

• Like 1
Just now, chipchat said:

Chaps, it sounds like a good game, maybe take the squabbling to DMs and focus on the match?

Agreed. Anything more on this topic and I'm just going to delete posts cause it's making this thread unbearable.