oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 0-1

3 minutes ago, AdamBoro said:

Not good enough mate, Woodgoat all talk and doing things on the cheap never works out. We will struggle this season to say up I’m afraid to say.

2nd game of the season son.  Go have a nap and calm down. It'll be ok.  Nobody is expecting anything this season except for staying in the division.  It will be ok.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Ah well. We’ve run out of steam and the game is just going flat. Undeserved loss. We at least deserved a point. Unlucky with the poor linesman. Just haven’t had the luck and marginals for the start of the season. Still lots of positives. Hopefully we will be better when Dijksteel and fry start. 

Just now, DurhamRed said:

The amount of times our forward's are caught offside in a game is ridiculous

As someone who remembers the days of Bernie Slaven playing, they surely can't be as bad as him for that ?

Woody wants us to be a attacking team but yet the club have left him with Johnson and Fletcher as our 2 wingers/inside forwards. We are in for a very rough year imo. We kinda deserve it though for being the most unambitious team in the league. 

Very frustrating and feels like we fell at the final hurdle in the transfer window not getting that attacker in. Deflated after the highs of getting rid of the capped tosspot.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, 2plus2 said:

Quote me after 90.

Gunna finish 2-1 to Boro.

I'm a modern day Nostradamus..

Seriously though, sounds like we were very unlucky. But very worrying defeat nonetheless.

Hoping for a more balanced team vs Crewe, a morale-boosting win and see if we can kick on from there..

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Football is a cruel game, how we haven't got something out of this is madness.

Cannot blame the ref or the assistants. They scored, we didn’t. Had plenty of time to fix it. Just not good enough. Gestede is useless and the fact we play him is nuts. 

Just now, AdamBoro said:

Cannot blame the ref or the assistants. They scored, we didn’t. Had plenty of time to fix it. Just not good enough. Gestede is useless and the fact we play him is nuts. 

Um, you can when they rule out two perfectly legal goals?