• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Talk about playing a passing game but soon as the backline gets the ball the frontline and midfield push right up the pitch and we launch it just like Pulis would've. No brains in midfield either.

Shotton, Coulson,Howson, Clayton and Johnson out.

Fry, Bola, Dijksteel, Tav and Browne in.

• Like 1
Just now, AdamBoro said:

I have no beef with you. Its your mates jealousy and ignorance that leaves a bad taste. I am a big fan of the forum and the general chit chat but Denzel can be a little offensive. Defending him makes you seem like you share the same bitterness. I am just honest

You're not honest, you have brought 0 decent contribution to this thread,

4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

If Gibson doesn’t want to sink any more money into the club, then surely that’s his prerogative. It’s his money and he can do what he wants with it.

Why are people fuming about the recruitment this window? We are loss making club, gate receipts and TV money won’t keep us afloat. 

I have no problem with him not wanting to invest or the fact he is taking his money out of the club for other things. As you rightly say it's his cash. What I am annoyed with is the lack of transparency.. simple we don't have any cash to Invest etc. Takes pressure off Woody straight away. Fans understand where we are at. Don't tell the manager on Tuesday you will get him players then on wed completely shaft him.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, mendieta420 said:

Talk about playing a passing game but soon as the backline gets the ball the frontline and midfield push right up the pitch and we launch it just like Pulis would've. No brains in midfield either.

Shotton, Coulson,Howson, Clayton and Johnson out.

Fry, Bola, Dijksteel, Tav and Browne in.

I agree Howson, Clayton, Shotton are getting abit passed their sell by date.

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

I have no problem with him not wanting to invest or the fact he is taking his money out of the club for other things. As you rightly say it's his cash. What I am annoyed with is the lack of transparency.. simple we don't have any cash to Invest etc. Takes pressure off Woody straight away. Fans understand where we are at. Don't tell the manager on Tuesday you will get him players then on wed completely shaft him.

Is that what happened?

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's bragging about living in a country where Brunners would be imprisoned or possibly be lynched through no fault of his own. *** him.

Thats Saudi mate. Educate yourself before you make yourself look foolish. Everyone has their own opinions on things, thats what makes life beautiful.