oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 0-1

Didn't follow this game at all today as I was at the Cardiff City Stadium watching them beat Luton. Safe to say I was expecting a little better, but I'm trying not to be too downbeat. 

In other news I saw goals from Flint and Vassell, what could have been.. 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I don't think anyone is seriously expecting us to get promoted this season, are they?

There's a large group of people who expect everything, we have a group amongst our fans who are the most deluded whingers I've ever come across and I have no idea where they get these ridiculous expectations from. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

There's a large group of people who expect everything, we have a group amongst our fans who are the most deluded whingers I've ever come across and I have no idea where they get these ridiculous expectations from. 

The owner and the manager maybe?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Hopefully the mods take as dim a view of homophobia as most of us on here do, and he'll be gone.

What on earth are you on about, you’re a strange person. Because I live in UAE I’m homophobic? Grow up man 

32 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Does anyone think Coulson needs pulling out yet? 

I don't think so. He looks really lively and seems to recover well when he loses the ball or makes a mistake. I felt a bit bad for him today. For example the balance of the team looks slightly off. I feel like Howson got a lot more cover from Johnson than Coulson got from anyone in front of him. I think it just need a little tweak to help him out. Maybe Fletcher a bit more out wide or a midfielder coming across more when defending. It was similar against Luton and I think teams are picking up on it a bit at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, BegSteeleOrBoro said:

Saw coulson at a Cambridge game (v Newport) and he was no standout in league 2. Not to say he has not developed, but I do worry if he is our only option.

We signed Bola, who’s a LB, couple more games and he will probably be starting 

Woodgate talked recently about a first 11 all currently 24 or under that could be playing within a season or two - in that he listed Coulson as a forward.

I wouldn't be surprised, the more I hear him talk about Coulson, if that ends up being where he ends up playing, especially knowing how light Woody thinks we are up top.