oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 0-1

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Hopefully the mods take as dim a view of homophobia as most of us on here do, and he'll be gone.

Can you stop trying to get people banned DZ?

i seem to remember you getting banned once and you hated it. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Woodgate talked recently about a first 11 all currently 24 or under that could be playing within a season or two - in that he listed Coulson as a forward.

I wouldn't be surprised, the more I hear him talk about Coulson, if that ends up being where he ends up playing, especially knowing how light Woody thinks we are up top.

I think he would suit a wingers role better, his defensive positioning wasn't great again today, but that's inexperience imo, if he had a better cb playing alongside him he may be better. 

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Can you stop trying to get people banned DZ?

i seem to remember you getting banned once and you hated it. 

Considering homophobia is illegal, I would have thought it's not welcome on OneBoro either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Played some good football 1st half unlucky not to go in with a lead, Howson was my man of the match, why oh why didn't we get rid of Shotton before the transfer deadline,(40 seconds into the game and he gives it away and puts us under pressure he's absolute garbage. Really don't know what happened 2nd half we looked half asleep from the kick off, Lewis Wing was very quiet, Britt far too easily bullied, the passing went to pot, then we started hoofing it apart from a Howson effort never had a worthwhile shot on target and our set pieces were crap. Just an opinion but  can't write anything negative about Coulson  thought he had a decent game.

Totally disagree with the doom and gloom merchants can't see us fighting a relegation battle at all, Dael Fry back in defense massive boost Johnny Howson back in the midfield were he belongs and get the new signings  bedded in we'll be alright

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Astonishing that goal is disallowed. Absolutely no way does Fletcher touch it. It’s a clear own goal 

Was it definitely handball it was disallowed for? From where I was sat, as soon as Fletcher went for it, I thought he had nudged their defender. I half expected it to be disallowed even before I looked at the Lino

1 minute ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Played some good football 1st half unlucky not to go in with a lead, Howson was my man of the match, why oh why didn't we get rid of Shotton before the transfer deadline,(40 seconds into the game and he gives it away and puts us under pressure he's absolute garbage. Really don't know what happened 2nd half we looked half asleep from the kick off, Lewis Wing was very quiet, Britt far too easily bullied, the passing went to pot, then we started hoofing it apart from a Howson effort never had a worthwhile shot on target and our set pieces were crap. Just an opinion but  can't write anything negative about Coulson  thought he had a decent game.

Totally disagree with the doom and gloom merchants can't see us fighting a relegation battle at all, Dael Fry back in defense massive boost Johnny Howson back in the midfield were he belongs and get the new signings  bedded in we'll be alright

Who does howson even come in the midfield for though?

Just now, ScarBoro said:

Was it definitely handball it was disallowed for? From where I was sat, as soon as Fletcher went for it, I thought he had nudged their defender. I half expected it to be disallowed even before I looked at the Lino

Yeah it was disallowed for handball

Just now, ScarBoro said:

Yep it was disallowed for handball.