oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 0-1

2 minutes ago, Will said:

Am I the only one who thinks the ball actually did come off Fletchers hand in that clip? Watch it closely and I’m sure it actually does hit his hand.

I think you mean when their lad kinda tries to head it and it looks like it jams against Fletcher's hand?

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Will said:

Am I the only one who thinks the ball actually did come off Fletchers hand in that clip? Watch it closely and I’m sure it actually does hit his hand.

It hits the Brentford defender own goal then the offside one he's clearly onside

4 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Like I give a ***

Tell me, how did the mods deal with the poster who called me a   

W a n k e r

On the public forum - you've got your little favourites on here haven't you? 

You are a W a n k e r though.  Look, I just did it again hahahahahahaha ?‍♂️

Just now, Changing Times said:

You are a W a n k e r though.  Look, I just did it again hahahahahahaha ?‍♂️

Of course I am, but do I cry to mods constantly? There's people on here who give a lot of stick out, if they get it back they're shouting for bans etc. 

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them are closet members of grynder. 

I feel a ban coming........... 

Just now, Randy Sandwich said:

Of course I am, but do I cry to mods constantly? There's people on here who give a lot of stick out, if they get it back they're shouting for bans etc. 

Yes, you do cry to the mods constantly.  You're bloody doing it now!

What's grynder?  Sounds like it might be fun.

1 minute ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Grynder, are they a prog rock band?

7 minutes ago, Will said:

I haven't seen any highlights yet, probably will look tomorrow - are you saying that's what the linesman flagged for rather than offside? 

It's spelled Grindr, and I'm an open member of it. Got a problem pal?

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think you mean when their lad kinda tries to head it and it looks like it jams against Fletcher's hand?

It doesn’t look like it ever hits the Brentford players head to me from that angle.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Yes, you do cry to the mods constantly.  You're bloody doing it now!

What's grynder?  Sounds like it might be fun.

It's great, il get you a free pass - I'm a platinum member. 

BTW - I don't cry to mods, I usher them to do my bidding. 

I haven't seen any highlights yet, probably will look tomorrow - are you saying that's what the linesman flagged for rather than offside? 

The first one the referee has told Woodgate was disallowed for handball. The second one was disallowed for offside.

Just now, Will said:

It doesn’t look like it ever hits the Brentford players head to me from that angle.

No, I mean he looks like he tries to head it but he doesn't.  As if he was thinking of doing it but couldn't if that makes sense and then after that it looks like it might hit Fletcher's hand.  I assume that's what the lino has seen anyway and what you are talking about?