oneBoro Forum

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction.  Welcome to BearSmog's first matchday thread of the 2019/2020 Championship season. I must warn you, if you are not a fan of GIFs I recommend you look away now, the opening post of t

Well talk about a day that had so much mixed emotions for a 6 year old lad attending his first Boro game. Whilst his dad waited to pay for the tickets I took Teddy into the club shop coming out £

Ok so before this game I genuinely thought we'd lose or draw which goes against our historically good home record and Brentford's awful away record but we did perform better than I thought we would.

Posted Images

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Johnson OFF, Browne ON

Clayton OFF, Dijksteel ON

I am a Clayton fan but taking him off was the right move here. He's grown into the game, but Howson in midfield will allow move forward movement. Attacking substitutions, I like it.

• Latest Posts

• Earlier or later on the same day I'd imagine.  Ridiculous but hey ho.
    • Eh? So when will it take place?
    • Owing to the funeral of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh next Saturday's game at home to QPR will not take place at 3pm
    • To be fair Warnock made the “Woodgate season” look better than it was points wise given he collected 12 out the 53pts we ended up with. Woodgate left us on 41pts with 8 games left and staring relegation squarely in the face despite his deluded belief to this day he felt he would have saved us.  I accept your point on NW though. I think season has fizzled out so be better to judge him when we got something to play for. Just don't be mentioning the Woodgate season. Haha. My stomach still turns at the thought of us being in the 3rd tier. Horrific season. 
    • I hope this does not come across wrong as I have nerve wished any player to make an error in a boro shirt despite my views on his ability or lack of. However, given we have lost and it was due to an error I am kind of happy the error is by Bettinelli. The reason being this.. He is not the type of keeper required to make a promotion push. He is far too inconsistent and regularly makes errors which seem to go unnoticed by media but not us. He has in my opinion managed to escape criticism this season when his unconvincing goalkeeping has deserved more of it. Today his shaky nature is there for all to see and if this error is what brings an end to his stay here then its a blessing.