Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Boro v Brentford 0-1

Recommended Posts

Another day those 2 goals don't get disallowed and we're winning this 2-1, typical boro that today hasn't been our day! Bring on the next one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Really feels like we've been robbed today.

Not good enough mate, Woodgoat all talk and doing things on the cheap never works out. We will struggle this season to say up I’m afraid to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AdamBoro said:

Not good enough mate, Goodgoat all talk and doing things on the cheap never works out. We will struggle this season to say up I’m afraid to say.

Relax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AdamBoro said:

Not good enough mate, Goodgoat all talk and doing things on the cheap never works out. We will struggle this season to say up I’m afraid to say.

You’d think we’d lost to a league 1 side the way you are going on. Brentford will be right up there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Why is every manager reluctant to play Tav

Considering his minutes played to involvement in goals scored record, I don't understand why he isn't starting every game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AdamBoro said:

Not good enough mate, Woodgoat all talk and doing things on the cheap never works out. We will struggle this season to say up I’m afraid to say.

King boro is back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AdamBoro said:

Not good enough mate, Goodgoat all talk and doing things on the cheap never works out. We will struggle this season to say up I’m afraid to say.

We're obviously not going down mate it'll just be a nothing season finishing mid table, really needed to add some players if we wanted to challenge for play offs. I just hope we don't struggle to score again like last season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We may only be two games in but already feels we dropped 5 points which we should of had. Today first half very good should of had them 2 goals that were disallowed. Just 2nd half been very poor

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cornishboroboy said:

Looking forward to hearing Woody's comments post match

I imagine he'll rightfully pin the blame on the linesman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

We're obviously not going down mate it'll just be a nothing season finishing mid table, really needed to add some players if we wanted to challenge for play offs. I just hope we don't struggle to score again like last season

I hope you are right. I just fear for confidence levels and an experienced manager to guide them. Sorry to be negative but it’s going to be a massive struggle unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like we played alright and were unlucky to have two ruled out. Plus this is a makeshift defence - 3 of the back 4 will be different soon. 

Its hardly a disaster against a solid top half team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...