oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SmogDane

Gambler's Corner - Betting Tips 19/20 Season

This is a place fors sharing betting tips!

The football season is back all over the world and there are loads of good bets around. 
Some users might have good insight in some leagues or countrys and all input is appreciated!

Sticking Boro in a BTTS bet every week will be like buying money! 

• Haha 1

Derby not to lose tonight. Odds 1,77 (Unibet)

Huddersfield were abysmal in the PL last season and going down ain't easy, just ask Stoke and Swansea! 

30 £ bet for me.

8 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Derby not to lose tonight. Odds 1,77 (Unibet)

Huddersfield were abysmal in the PL last season and going down ain't easy, just ask Stoke and Swansea! 

30 £ bet for me.

Kachiing £

• Like 1

22£ up from yesterdays bet

Placed on Portsmouth to win with more than one goal Odds 3.15 (Nordic Bet) 8£
Birmingham fielding reserves!

Red Star Belgrad v Fc Copenhagen
Any team to score in first half Odds 1,53 (Nordic Bet) 8£

Fc Copenhagen not to lose Odds 1,76 (Nordic Bet) 6£

Both games starting 7.45 PM 

52 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

22£ up from yesterdays bet

Placed on Portsmouth to win with more than one goal Odds 3.15 (Nordic Bet) 8£
Birmingham fielding reserves!

Red Star Belgrad v Fc Copenhagen
Any team to score in first half Odds 1,53 (Nordic Bet) 8£

Fc Copenhagen not to lose Odds 1,76 (Nordic Bet) 6£

Both games starting 7.45 PM 

Good shout Portsmouth beating Birmingham my friend. I may pay attention to your tips if you keep up this success rate. 

4 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Good shout Portsmouth beating Birmingham my friend. I may pay attention to your tips if you keep up this success rate. 

Thanx, Buddy 

The 1st half goal in the other match also happened 😉

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Thanx, Buddy 

The 1st half goal in the other match also happened 😉

you are a wizard GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

1 hour ago, BearSmog said:

you are a wizard GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

3 bets outa 3 won today! 

Fc Copenhagen managed a 1-1 draw in Belgrade ... In front of 50.000 furious balkan blood bandits, Jonas Wind (20 years old) faked a rocket penna and lobbed the ball straight in to the middle! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The marvelous penna can be viewed here! 

Actually it's a bit of history repeating, cause it was at this exact stadium, where Panenka made the exact same penna vs West Germany in the EC final in 1976! 

https://www.flashscore.dk/kamp/fiVqAHbG/#video

Edited by SmogDane

Posted (edited)

So, it's time to continue the winning spree I am on! Before today I have placed 4 bets and won them all! 

This time I have made a EFL cup special system @ Nordic Bet 

Barnsley - Carlisle 1,55

Charlton - Forest Green 1,65

Salford City - Leeds 1,52

Scunthorpe - Derby 1,66

Wigan (1-0 hcp) - Stoke 1,55

10 doubles x 3£ = 30£
10 Triples x 3£ = 30£
5 Quadruples x 3£ = 15£
1 straight 5 match bet = 5£ 

26 bets = 80£ 

Edited by SmogDane

Boro let my accy down for £50

Ouch ..

A total of 21£ in the hole after todays failed system.

5 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Ouch ..

A total of 21£ in the hole after todays failed system.

The cup is always a dangerous one to put money on in my eyes, especially at this stage of the season with teams bedding in new players and managers making wholesale changes. 

Unlucky buddy!