oneBoro Forum

Gambler's Corner - Betting Tips 19/20 Season

17 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Back on the horse again!

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona 1,77 @ Unibet

Randers v FC Copenhagen 2,00 @ Unibet 

Risky without Messi, especially the way they finished the season. 

Fulham at 5/4 looks a good price tonight considering Huddersfield’s start 

• Like 1
On 8/25/2019 at 11:37 AM, jamesp said:

Barcelona are without Messi, Suarez and Dembele today. Betis or draw at 5/2 looks an incredible price 

Not a bad pre game odds.. Funnily it ended 5-2 ?

40 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Cardiff v Fulham   Draw no bet 1,85

Fulham do play a very dangerous high line and if you intercept like Cardiff have just done your pretty much one on one with the keeper

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Fulham do play a very dangerous high line and if you intercept like Cardiff have just done your pretty much one on one with the keeper

Yeah, you are right .. But... Mitrovic loves me ? Good tempo game - Looking forward to 2nd half. I only placed 25 £ on the game 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Yeah, you are right .. But... Mitrovic loves me ? Good tempo game - Looking forward to 2nd half. I only placed 25 £ on the game 

Looks like it's heading for a draw which is probably best result for Boro. But Cardiff are pretty much like Pulis Boro last year

• Like 1

I find the idea of any result barring our own being good for us right now a bit strange. Are people still looking at the expected top dogs and hoping they drop points for us to catch up with them? I understand that that's the mentality of the last 3 or 4 Championship seasons but unless we actually prove something within the first few months of this season that we can be up there, I'm not really that fussed personally. I'd rather if we're focusing on fixing ourselves to a new way of thinking that we do just that, at least for now whilst there's no danger of going down and little chance of going up.

• Like 2

The request a bets on sky where they are over 1.5 goals, 3 corners each team and 10 booking points each and other similar variations come in 8 times out of 10 in the championship. 

Odds are usually around evens so not big gains but finding them a consistent form of winnings at the moment. 

• Like 1