oneBoro Forum

Our club, our love and our future

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

No, because you're so adamant that it's not true yet you don't want to explain why. It's almost as if the only person you're trying to convince is yourself. 

I have partly explained why and I don't need to convince myself of anything.

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh and you dont want to believe him yet you still ask him for ITK info in private, lol

It's not a question of not wanting to believe him.  I believe that when the ITK people put their stuff up that it's the truth as they've been told it to be.  I have absolutely no doubt about that at all.  As for asking him for information, it must have been some time ago as I can't even remember doing it.  I've spoken to Smoggydownsouth privately as well and if he posted something that I thought didn't sound right or that I 'know' to be incorrect then I'd say so in the same way.  I don't really see an issue with that.  But no, it's absolutely not a case of not wanting to believe him or anyone else.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Facts are that you got loads of stuff right. I also know for a FACT that Pulis tried to get Britt out to Cardiff for Madine plus cash. Club blocked it. Came from a head scout that one

Braithwaite got shipped out?  Braithwaite wanted out and he made it absolutely clear why he wanted out in fairness to him, not that it makes it ok. Yeah the club blocked us from selling Assombalo

I haven't posted in a long time for various reasons but been passing information onto 3 active members who subsequently have posted on my behalf (couldn't be bothered with the constant arguing of who

31 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He didn't.  Gibson offered Pulis the job before Woodgate according to DZ.  Pulis turned it down as it would have meant a sizeable drop in wages apparently.  Today, Woodgate was given the job because Gibson wanted a yes man who would let other people do all the recruitment and that.  That doesn't sound like Pulis to me so it seems strange that we'd offer him it first.  You'd assume that one of those two things is incorrect as they seem to contradict each other but it's all from the same source.

I haven't seen a 'yes man' in Woodgate. I think people saying that are trying to discredit him, it's the same crowd that goes on about 'jobs for the boys'.

He's fought publicly to keep his key players and called for transfers. The recruitment team have brought in players he wanted, you can tell that by how he's spoke about them and his history of scouting them.

Being Head Coach not manager suits him down to the ground. The training looks good and the squad look right behind him.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Anyway I think this is a good time for all supporters to rally round the Manager and the team, maybe not everything else related to MFC but at this time those who do the talking on the pitch.

Let's see how things pan out, one thing for sure the complaints of the previous playing regime have gone, new day and for the moment a bright tomorrow.

This is MFC a lot of us are used to it but they are OUR club warts and all

The only way I can Truly support the club I love, is through Merchandise I buy the home and away shirt,and I'll be at the Bristol city away match the end of this Month as its only 100 miles or so away, I know its on TV but I love the Atmosphere 

3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah the club blocked us from selling Assombalonga and blocked Pulis from signing Gary Madine as his replacement

Didn’t someone say that Pulis got a cut of the transfer fees we received? I can see Pulis wanting to get shot of our most saleable asset if that’s the case.

1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Explains why you always stick up for each now.

if will is Britt's  best mate then he will also know the truth deep down as much as I do.

All I know is what I’ve been told, just like you. I have absolutely no reason to doubt what I’ve been told and it reconciled much better with the public knowledge around the situation.

46 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I haven't seen a 'yes man' in Woodgate. I think people saying that are trying to discredit him, it's the same crowd that goes on about 'jobs for the boys'.

He's fought publicly to keep his key players and called for transfers. The recruitment team have brought in players he wanted, you can tell that by how he's spoke about them and his history of scouting them.

Being Head Coach not manager suits him down to the ground. The training looks good and the squad look right behind him.

I love Woody and the way he speaks but 2 days ago he said the squad was very thin, we added no one since then and now he's saying its strong 

That's being a yes man in a sense compared to last season when Pulis stressed the squad wouldn't go up after we signed no one, obviously has its benefits though as god knows what it must be like to read that as a player, your own manager saying you're not good enough to go up regardless of it being true or not 

Will is Assombalonga's best mate and I'm Will's best mate ?

Will is Assombalonga's best mate and I'm Will's best mate ?

Great, so what really happened then?  I actually heard something very similar to what digger lad said so I'm interested as to what the "truth" is. 

2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I know it came from a player, I'm just saying that's it's not true.  I don't need to continue anything bud, I've said my piece and I'm comfortable with what I believe.  The root cause of the 'problems' was Pulis.

But don't we all agree that the root cause was Pulis? 

4 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

But don't we all agree that the root cause was Pulis? 

Yes, So why would we believe that Britt was a trouble causer (he isn’t) over the fact that Pulis alienated players who weren’t signed by him?

1 minute ago, Will said:

Yes, So why would we believe that Britt was a trouble causer (he isn’t) over the fact that Pulis alienated players who weren’t signed by him?

I didn't take the post as accusing Britt of being a trouble causer - I took it as Pulis not liking Britt and benching him, maybe because that's how I'd heard it I don't know, but I was told that Pulis didn't want him or like him and then  Tav, basically because he was freindly with Britt got the same treatment. 

I guess that's why I'm not understanding the problem. I've obviously got crossed wires but that's how I saw Diggerlads post, not a dig at Britt but at Pulis.