oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

14 hours ago, Ash said:

Exactly right. They haven't even filled the West Stand up so there's no point opening the entire stadium and pay more staff to work. They have certainly had the South Stand open for cup games last season but only one bar and it was always dead.

Plus it looks better since they moved the TV gantry to the East stand as it'll look like close to a full house ?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's a bit shameful that we've had 3 games under a new manager and 2 of them have ended with boos.

Longer than 3 games into a new manager's tenure, I'll tell you that much.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I figure this isn't on riverside live is it? Cup games don't get streamed?

You're right. There are no cup games on the website. Is it streamed on any of the betting sites? Seem to remeber that some of the sites streamed all the early rounds.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Anyone seen on twitter the club have mucked Red Faction about with tickets?

Aye, it's a disgrace. Club are discriminating against them as they're allowing other people who aren't South Stand STH to sit in the block they were going to be based in. Atmosphere will be dead now and it will probs cause friction between them and the club.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Jesus that's another own goal by the club. How can we be this bad at literally everything we do.

Club is being ran by idiots mate.

• Like 1

Safety is paramount, of course. The club would be much more liable to abuse if they allowed things to go on and something bad happened. If they fear something will happen, then fair enough, they need to take action. I know the stewards and police will have their say on this.

But communication is dreadful though, if nothing else. They spend ages developing this relationship with these fans who do their utmost to create an amazing atmosphere at the stadium, put together displays and all sorts... and then being throw them under a bus at a moment's notice. It baffles the mind. Imagine the stadium without the Red Faction... Christ.

Mejias

Dijksteel   Wood   Friend   Bola

Malley   Howson   Saville

Tavernier    Fletcher     Browne

I’d like to see Howson/McNair tried in the holding-midfield role, Howson especially is much better on the ball than Clayts and his defending has improved massively in my opinion. 

Fletch fully deserves a chance to be our first choice striker, his finishing and movement has looked very good (should be on 3 goals right now) Britt has worked hard but been on the edge of games. 

I think Marcus Browne has to be our set LW this season. We can’t play Fletch in that position as he offers no defensive help to the LB whatsoever and leaves us exposed. Browne has a lot of potential and for me has to start at Blackburn too.