oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

9 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Gestede actually has a better minutes per Goal or Assist (174 minutes) than Britt (182 minutes) whilst playing for us in the Championship. He's really not as bad as everyone alludes to he's just a perma-crock...

That's definitely not correct mate.  He's only scored 3 goals for us in the Championship.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's a bit shameful that we've had 3 games under a new manager and 2 of them have ended with boos.

Longer than 3 games into a new manager's tenure, I'll tell you that much.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Gestede actually has a better minutes per Goal or Assist (174 minutes) than Britt (182 minutes) whilst playing for us in the Championship. He's really not as bad as everyone alludes to he's just a perma-crock...

Is that true? I would find that staggeringly hard to believe! It has to be assists propping that up right cause it certainly isn't goals.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

That's definitely not correct mate.  He's only scored 3 goals for us in the Championship.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Is that true? I would find that staggeringly hard to believe! It has to be assists propping that up right cause it certainly isn't goals.

and 3 assists ?

Just now, Foogle said:

and 3 assists ?

Ah sorry mate, I just read goals.  Yeah if you count assists he has 3 goals and 3 assists in just over 1000 mins of football.  I'm going to suggest that if he'd played more mins then that would perhaps not be quite as good.

Just now, Maccarone said:

He's history come either January or next summer, no way in the world will he be a Boro player this time next year 

Yes I agree we're spending way too much on his wage considering he's 3rd choice. Just don't think he's useless.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Ah sorry mate, I just read goals.  Yeah if you count assists he has 3 goals and 3 assists in just over 1000 mins of football.  I'm going to suggest that if he'd played more mins then that would perhaps not be quite as good.

Would it be though? It seems fairly consistent with his Championship record at other clubs?

Just now, Foogle said:

Would it be though? It seems fairly consistent with his Championship record at other clubs?

I think so yeah.  He was ok at Blackburn but I don't think he's had similar results elsewhere albeit I haven't looked in a lot of detail.

Just now, Changing Times said:

I think so yeah.  He was ok at Blackburn but I don't think he's had similar results elsewhere albeit I haven't looked in a lot of detail.

I'm sure he had that one good season at blackburn and that is about it!