oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's a bit shameful that we've had 3 games under a new manager and 2 of them have ended with boos.

Longer than 3 games into a new manager's tenure, I'll tell you that much.

Posted Images

Fair play to Wilson and co who spotted Walker at the weekend I thought he'd be weeks away from this kind of call up but he's thrown Walker straight in there, my only issue with that team is probably Liddle in for Clayton if Ben gets the right loan move he could thrive and some minutes tonight vs Crewe would help get him the right one imo.

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Back 5 is pretty much what everyone predicted. Surprised by Clayton playing, maybe Woodgate sees him as the only one who can play that holding role in our squad. Good to see Walker playing, must admit I thought he was injured, I'm assuming he will be playing wide left. 

Would be nice to see Liddle get on a some stage and get some minutes.

Just now, mendieta420 said:

Strange really, Clayton gets through so much running he's the one, if any, that should be 'rested'. Might mean Howson is going into that role..

Yeah I think it’s an indication that either McNair or Howson will be taking his spot on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Slightly surprising that Pears starts ahead of Mejias as I though Mejias was first in line to replace Randolph. Why else bring him back?

Pears has jumped above him and is 2nd choice now, he's been on the bench both league games too.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:55 PM, Adam P said:

----------Pears

Dijksteel--Fry--Friend--Bola

---Tav ----Clayton---Saville

Walker---Gestede---Browne

I'd personally play Assombalonga to see if he can get some goals but I think thats something close to what we'll play. Wood in for Fry if he's not quite ready. 

Called it. Wood for fry if he's not quite ready was the key line...

• Like 2