oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's a bit shameful that we've had 3 games under a new manager and 2 of them have ended with boos.

Longer than 3 games into a new manager's tenure, I'll tell you that much.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Feels like a big opportunity for Walker this. Given we're so light up top a good performance could force him closer to the 1st team.

Huge opportunity for him I think this is his first start for us last season I remember sub cameos I don't think Pulis handed him a start?

Really intriguing game from seeing Friend LCB in a back 4 with Wood to Tav and Sav can they shine themselves plus the 3 new boys and Walker I think it's setup to be a very interesting evening with a couple of potentially breakout moments definitely possible.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Huge opportunity for him I think this is his first start for us last season I remember sub cameos I don't think Pulis handed him a start?

Really intriguing game from seeing Friend LCB in a back 4 with Wood to Tav and Sav can they shine themselves plus the 3 new boys and Walker I think it's setup to be a very interesting evening with a couple of potentially breakout moments definitely possible.

Completely agree, it's looking like a fun evening to keep an eye on.

You're correct btw, Walker got 16 minutes in the FA Cup and 48 in the EFL Cup last season

• Like 1

Delighted with that team! Especially walker and even gestede playing, we need more options up in the final third so we need to see if they can bring anything to the table in our new formation. 

8 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Anyone at the Riverside Who Will post some live updates? ??

I will. Looking tidy, we've had most possession and Clayton had two players on him and did a Cruyff turn and did them like kippers - my life is complete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2