oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's a bit shameful that we've had 3 games under a new manager and 2 of them have ended with boos.

Longer than 3 games into a new manager's tenure, I'll tell you that much.

Posted Images

Just now, Blanco said:

Ffs. What the heck is happening? 2-0 down at home to a league 2 team ?

We totally disrespected the opposition, the competition and the fans by putting out a reserve team. That’s what’s happened. 

Footballers should really be able to play 2 games per week, especially at this stage in the season. It’s pathetic. 

• Like 1
Just now, boroie said:

Saw the goal there, where was Bola? Friend looked lost when the ball was played to the other player in the box. Poor goal to concede. 

Bola was jockeying the guy on the ball as he ran infield Friend just was backtracking he should have stepped wide of Bola to cover the overlap.

Mcnair coming on at HT I think, Tav moving to the left and Walker off. Tav is never a central midfielder looking at this. He can't influence the game at all, his decent attributes being his finishing and aniticipation around the box are completely negleted playing CM. 

Also, Bola isn't getting anywhere near the first team watching this so far, he looks devoid of confidence completely and players are cutting inside of him with absolute ease.