oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's a bit shameful that we've had 3 games under a new manager and 2 of them have ended with boos.

Longer than 3 games into a new manager's tenure, I'll tell you that much.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Gestede can amble up and down the pitch in training, he doesn’t need to actually play in matches to attain match fitness. 

You hear of so many terrible stories relating to donkeys but in Gestede case this does not apply, loads of money for nothing 

7 minutes ago, SouthWest Boro said:

A few Chamipionship clubs losing to lower league opposition as it stands.

I read a few people say we were looking leggy in the second half v Brentford? Surely that was lack of match fitness rather than tired already? Or does it say something about our fitness team?

There are always surprises, if that term applies these days, in the first round with lower league teams winning but in our case especially when we need to see something positive happen a home defeat will do no good whatsoever and JW's tenure will be questioned much earlier than it really should.

As it stands we are not very good at all and this does not bode well

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, White Band said:

Radio said Britt had lifted his arm to protect his face and it was therefore a handball 

He didn't have time to protect his face. I'm about 20 yards from where it happened, the commentators are 80 yards behind and he had his back to them, I disagree

Every other game I could at least stomach the result because at least you could see what we were trying to do for relatively large stretches.

This just sounds *** poor from start to finish.