oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

Just now, ladyspite said:

This starts to feel more and more like Sunderland.... maybe we will get a netflix serie too.....

Awesome, took all of 3 games for this kinda stuff to come out!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's a bit shameful that we've had 3 games under a new manager and 2 of them have ended with boos.

Longer than 3 games into a new manager's tenure, I'll tell you that much.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

At least we came back and our wafer thin squad won’t have to play any unnecessary games in this competition. Gibson must be happy that we kept numbers down to a bare minimum. It’s going to be a long season. 

Indeed the extra revenue would have only paid for the stewards.

What a balls up this has been and sadly fingers have to be pointed at Britt and his attitude because had he scored things could have gone a totally different way

Annoying but not the end of the world tonight. The squad is pretty thin anyway and we’ll want to loan out some of the young lads. 

Gestede needs to go. I’m not sure why Woodgate picked him - especially if we’ve been desperately trying to get rid only a week ago - would destroy anyone’s desire to play.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Awesome, took all of 3 games for this kinda stuff to come out!

See the same tendencies, no money, an owner that are not willing to invest, thin squad with no creativity

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Yeah I was serious as I was relying on this forum for updates. 

Apologies.  The way you posted immediately after we lost, I wondered if you were trying to make some sort of joke about it!

Just now, Downsouth said:

Indeed the extra revenue would have only paid for the stewards.

What a balls up this has been and sadly fingers have to be pointed at Britt and his attitude because had he scored things could have gone a totally different way

Are you still stuck on the Luton game DS ?

Just now, BegSteeleOrBoro said:

Annoying but not the end of the world tonight. The squad is pretty thin anyway and we’ll want to loan out some of the young lads. 

Gestede needs to go. I’m not sure why Woodgate picked him - especially if we’ve been desperately trying to get rid only a week ago - would destroy anyone’s desire to play.

Might have been hoping he'd score and impress Amiens, Dijon, Angers etc to make a bid!

1 minute ago, BegSteeleOrBoro said:

It might literally have been to give him 1 final chance, after all if Fletch and Britt are playing every game he's our only other recognised senior striker. I imagine he'll be stapled to the bench now though.

Terrible selection at the start. Will be furious if we rotate to the same extent in the FA Cup.

Britt has to be taken off pens.

But at least we dragged ourselves back from 2-0. And Bola scored on debut. Sadly, I think i'd have taken that after 70 mins.

Bottom of the table Blackburn next. Really feels like we need to win that one - if nothing else just to keep us in the mid-table mix.

3 games into the season, 10 changes to the team and a completely new way of playing. Long way to go yet. Do feel we need to get the first win out of the way soon otherwise the pressure will mount. 

If in 10 games time nothing has changed then I will start to change my stance. It just highlights though that we still have a few passengers in the team. *Cough* Gestede *Cough*

--------------Randolph

Dijk      Ayala       Fry       Bola

Paddy   Clayton  Wing

Johnson     Fletcher     Coulson

Give that a whirl next game I say if Fry's back (hope to god)