oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs Crewe Alexandra (EFL Cup) 2-2 (Fletcher, Bola)Boro lose 4-2 on penalties

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Feels like a big opportunity for Walker this. Given we're so light up top a good performance could force him closer to the 1st team.

Huge opportunity for him I think this is his first start for us last season I remember sub cameos I don't think Pulis handed him a start?

Really intriguing game from seeing Friend LCB in a back 4 with Wood to Tav and Sav can they shine themselves plus the 3 new boys and Walker I think it's setup to be a very interesting evening with a couple of potentially breakout moments definitely possible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Huge opportunity for him I think this is his first start for us last season I remember sub cameos I don't think Pulis handed him a start?

Really intriguing game from seeing Friend LCB in a back 4 with Wood to Tav and Sav can they shine themselves plus the 3 new boys and Walker I think it's setup to be a very interesting evening with a couple of potentially breakout moments definitely possible.

Completely agree, it's looking like a fun evening to keep an eye on.

You're correct btw, Walker got 16 minutes in the FA Cup and 48 in the EFL Cup last season

• Like 1

Bit of help gents. How would you pronounce crewe's number 2s surname?

En-gee?

Or ng?

15657209798638748431879362162941.jpg

Delighted with that team! Especially walker and even gestede playing, we need more options up in the final third so we need to see if they can bring anything to the table in our new formation. 

Goals and some close chances will be on sky sports news anyway

Anyone at the Riverside Who Will post some live updates? ??

Walker seems to be having a good go judging by the written commentary on BBC Sport.

8 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Anyone at the Riverside Who Will post some live updates? ??

I will. Looking tidy, we've had most possession and Clayton had two players on him and did a Cruyff turn and did them like kippers - my life is complete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There's a lad at the bar who looks like Max Verstappen - I asked if anyone has ever mentioned it and he said "I'm always getting compared with fictional characters" 

• Haha 2

Browne looking very lively and George friend beat their right winger? For pace. 

And no I'm not drunk

• Like 1

Just now, Randy Sandwich said:

Browne looking very lively and George friend beat their right winger? For pace. 

And no I'm not drunk

I’ve seen drunker